RapiTap! Accessible game
Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
Introducing: "RapiTap! Accessible game" - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys: Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
Tap the yellow circles as fast as you can, but avoid the red crosses. Sound easy? The concept might be, but see if you think so by the time you get to "Impossible!" mode.
The perfect short, fast-paced, heart racing game!
- 12 game modes / levels!
- 11 board sizes from full screen to 10x12 grid.
- 4 themes, from easy to see bright shapes and solid colours, to the challenging "Stripes of confusion"
- Suits all players, those with limited reflexes through to robots with lightning fast reactons.
- Great for children as it uses eye-hand coordination.
- Fully Talkback accessible, ideal for developing and practising "Explore by touch" skills.
AccessibleSpeed of the game is based on your reaction time, so you really are playing against yourself.
RapiTap is one of the first accessible, real time reaction based games available for Android and is a quick adrenaline rush for anyone, fully sighted or not.
Please E-Mail us with any ideas, suggestions or bugs in order for us to improve your playing experience. All feedback welcome!
Available nowAvailable now, ad-free and no permissions needed on Google Play:
Here is the video demo of the game in action:
Particularly for Talkback users, here is a longer (17 minute) audio walkthrough of the game:
Alternatively, you can Download the 23 MB MP3 to listen to at your leisure.
ScreenshotsHere are some more screenshots of the game:
Now that has whet your appetite, head on over to Google Play to get your hands on the full experience, and remember, it's all completely ad free and in fact needing NO permissions whatsoever!